** Price Promotion reductions are subject to CASH BACK terms and conditions ** Apply within.
Currently under construction, the Carlin Team are proud to introduce a Watson Property Group Development offering a chic and elegant 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartments situated on the ground level and are located in a quiet establishment close to shops,transport, parklands and picturesque lake.
We have five apartments located on the ground level, units 4, 6, 7, 14 & 16 boasting generously sized courtyards.
Each open plan apartment has been specifically designed to utilise every square inch in order to maximise its space and practicality and will be finished with the highest quality of appliances and finishings.
The apartment offers a well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, the apartment will be finished in neutral tones, timber look flooring and quality lights throughout.
• 45sqm apartments
• 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
• 1 car bay – securely located in the centre of the complex
• Westinghouse cooktop, oven and range hood
• Split system air conditioning to living area and bedroom
• Carpets to bedroom, timber laminate flooring to living area, kitchen and passage
• Laundry trough
• Clothes drying hoist provided per apartment
• Paved courtyards
• Store room
If a hassle-free lifestyle is your priority then look no further. Give your family the relaxed lifestyle they have always wanted. Success is a wonderful community complete with superb education options, easy freeway access, a stunning natural landscape and convenient shopping.
Spacious, stylish, and packed full of features, it’s hard to fault these stunning apartments. Please express your interest early to avoid disappointment!
Take advantage of the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS).
NRAS was launched by the Government to limit the affordability effects of WA’s looming housing shortage through an incentive to bring new homes to market quickly, and in high rental demand areas.
– Receive up to $12,000 tax free per year
– Positioned for negative gearing and positive cash flow
– Government legislated
– Benefit from the National housing shortage and high rental demand
– Rent is discounted by 20% which results in huge rental demand for NRAS properties