HOME OPEN BY APPOINTMENT
The difference between something good and something exceptional is the attention to detail!
Embracing an impressive 736sqm block this enormous luxury built 2009 home is generously proportioned and provides the ultimate in entertainment living whilst being cleverly crafted for the modern family. This architectural Habitat International home provides separate entertaining areas for the whole family. Enjoy low maintenance; easy care designer gardens, this exclusive property has absolutely everything you could ever want.
As you enter through the stunning grand entrance you are greeted by the timber staircase to the upstairs living areas with soaring high faltered ceilings and magnificent views to the parkland & lake. The balcony has been positioned to take advantage of the beautiful afternoon breezes with a high pitched cedar roof and overlooking the sparkling below ground pool.
Upstairs features the large movie theatre room with detailed curved ceilings, fabulous centrally located kitchen with essastone bench tops, range hood, dishwasher, plenty of bench space & cupboards, all overlooking the open plan living which flows out onto the entertainment balcony.
You could be forgiven for thinking the master bedroom is a boutique hotel room, with raised ceilings, huge his/her walk in wardrobe and modern hotel style ensuite.
The ground level is designed for the children. Three styled queen size bedrooms all with built in robes, plus study & office offering plenty of space to enjoy.There is a downstairs games room for the kids to entertain with a kitchenette and third bathroom for the guests whilst entertaining which leads out onto the large alfresco area overlooking the pool, just fantastic for entertaining and parties.
The laundry & bathroom are side by side and offers wall to wall linen storage area and plenty of room for a wine cellar under the staircase.Storage is plenty with this stunning residence.
The four car lock up garage with storage space is one of the most jaw dropping features of the property. Enough room for parking a caravan and locking away your prized cars, toys & work tools.
Would you like to know more?
– Architect individually designed modern home (by Habitat international) built in 2009 – finished 2010. It’s a one off unique upside-down living design !
– Upside-down living combined with easy access huge balconies and stunning views make this property uniquely suited to entertaining. Balconies and alfresco have high quality speakers for music and movies
– 655m2 build including garage, storage and balconies
– Huge 4 car garage is over 100m2 including storage area and sealed/painted slab
– C-Bus control lighting throughout home: eg one switch turns off all lights at bedtime
– Full speed NBN already connected to property
– Full double brick and tile construction with very low maintenance Dry-line Gyprock’ walls.. very little movement and unlike standard rendered walls maintenance free ie virtually no cracks anywhere
– Ultra-low maintenance property with manufactured grass, exposed aggregate and loose white stone – Virtually no weeds or mowing!
– Essastone bench tops throughout including Kitchen, all 3 bathrooms, powder room, laundry, outdoor kitchen and kitchenette
– Bamboo floors throughout home and high quality 100% New Zealand wool carpets to master suite and music room
– All ceilings have minimum R4.0 insulation Batts plus water tight roof sisalation membrane including the garage ceiling. Theatre/music room has sound deadening acoustic treatments – even the bricks are high density acoustic rated
– 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets including toilet, shower and hand basin directly of pool area
– Separate private access to 2nd office/utility room/5th bedroom
– All doors 2.4m full height (not standard 2040) solid core in line with top of glazing
– High quality, all above standard height feature ceilings in every room of the property. 42 course ceiling to massive master suite and WIR
– Individually controlled Reverse cycle air con to every room in the property – Each room has its own remote to be individually controlled with significant energy savings
– Outdoor kitchen with plumbed in gas and hot/cold water supply
– Temperature controlled wine cellar beneath extra wide stairs
– Timber skirting and duc
– Many extra double GPO power outlets
– Data and video streaming points throughout
– High quality concrete salt pool with a 2.2m deep end with allowance made for heating and pool surrounded by rendered brick privacy wall – impressive curved water feature blade
– Tinted glazing and double blinds throughout property. White timber shutters to Ensuite
– Easy access to Harrisdale Shopping Centre, public transport ,schools and family friendly parks.
Is it any wonder why Harrisdale is such a popular suburb!
To arrange a viewing, contact Harrisdale Real Estate Specialist, Rob Farmer on 0433 521 305…